Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Saint Petersburg, FL
Страна: United States
L’Oréal leads the world of beauty with 35 global renowned brands such as L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Matrix, Redken, Carol’s Daughter, Skinceuticals, Essie, Kiehl’s, YSL, NYX Professional Make Up, Urban Decay, Mizani, and Clarisonic. With $26.9 billion (Euros) in annual sales and record operating margin in 2018 at 18.3% of sales. We have a presence in 150 countries, over 500 registered patents, launching over 500 products a year and 3.7% of its consolidated sales invested into its world-wide research facilities, L’Oréal is a technologically advanced company which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world.
We are the Accounting team at the L’Oreal Shared Services located in St. Petersburg, FL. We lead the completion of all the critical accounting transactions. We ensure the compliance of our methods and processes, and develop the reports that are used to share our results globally. We are always aiming to reach even greater heights in terms of accuracy and timing and are looking for exceptional Accounting professionals like you. Opportunity: Come join our dynamic team! We are currently actively looking for a:
SUPERVISOR, ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
· Organize, and coordinate activities of the accounts payable function to ensure accurate and timely payment processing under the direction of the Director of Accounts Payable.
· Supervise the staff to ensure proper and consistent compliance with L’Oreal Canada Commercial approved policies and procedures and ensure all accounting closing deadlines are met
· Review the weekly control reports to ensure productivity levels meet established criteria and goals
· Coach and Mentor staff in development areas and growth potential
· Follow-up with staff on issues related to the accounting and finance teams.
· Review specific areas in accounts payable under supervision. These include: SAP, Process Director, GR/IR and Parked/Blocked
· Handle vendor, affiliate and employee issues related to payments.
· Assist Accounts Payable director in any task as necessary
· Special projects as required
We offer excellent benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, profit sharing bonus, 401K, pension plan, summer hours, free goods allowance, work from home benefits and many more. We are looking for a strong accounts payable professional interested in a long term career with the #1 beauty company in the world!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.