Title: Industrial Engineer/Labor Management – 12 Month Intern
Location: any L’Oréal DC Facility; NJ, Dallas locations preferred
The Supply Chain Engineer - Labor Management Intern will partner with our Continuous Improvement Lead to support 15 Distribution Center to develop & roll-out best practices in Labor Management tools & processes. They will leverage current Labor Management tools to perform advanced analysis including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) management, development of labor standards, and time study analysis to drive continuous improvements across the Network. This includes partnering & collaborating with the Physical Distribution team to perform and/or validate operational standards.
- Perform validation of time study standards and root cause analysis of Labor Management System (LMS) metrics
- Ability to provide clear communication through presentations to the logistics executive team on various projects
- Ability to be flexible in projects and task assigned
- This position reports directly to the Corporate Supply Chain - Continuous Improvement Manager
- Work in person and virtually as needed to support projects
- Must be within 12 months of graduation from a four-year undergraduate college or university
- Industrial Engineering preferred, will consider other engineering majors (i.e., Mechanical, Computer/System)
- Required strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to build relationship and collaborate in Physical Distribution environment
- Power Bi or cloud based dashboard/report building, a plus
- Studies in Lean Six Sigma, a plus
- SQL Coding, a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.