Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
- Build the Supply plan of the entity based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
- Check the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stocks equation. And exchange with the MSL about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global target stock.
- Manage the replenishment process among factory/IDC/CDC to B2C RDC through the evaluation of the shortage risks, and communicating priorities to both upstream supply chain MSL, and control and manage the stock deployment and allocation together with VMI and Buycoor team.
- Manage stock levels in accordance with the objectives of the country and analyze obsoletes and slow movers. Define and implement action plans.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the MAD dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally and to the MSL.
- Build the budgeted stock according to the stock and supply parameters.
- Participate to the best practices improvement
- For the field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country.
Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise. Work as a bridge between upstream and downstream to leverage the End-to-End Supply chain capability and agility to support the business.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий