Responsible for partnering with Demand Planning to improve inventory slotting, maximize on space within Nodes and create a healthy product mix by location with forecast splitting across the network.
Judgment and Decision Making
Intermittent supervision required. Decisions made by this position have a high level of impact on service level to internal and external Customers, on ability to achieve monthly revenue and inventory reduction objectives, on the execution of new product launches, product promotions and CORE SKUs across the network.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Forecast Split System Adjustments and cleansing by DC for Baseline SKUs
- Split and Pipe analysis for Launches and promotions
- Analysis and OOS Management
- Monthly follow up / adjustments during launch period
Reporting / Ad hoc issue resolution etc.
- Create weekly/monthly KPIs by Node
- Weekly reporting on top performing SKUs by DC
- Must be within 12 months of graduation from a four year undergraduate college or university
- Supply Chain planning, Retail, Marketing or Finance degree preferred
- Intermediate to advanced data analytic skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence cross functional groups.
- Ability to engage in healthy conflict, effectively problem solve within a team environment, and demonstrate resiliency.
- Ability to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet commitments.
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Demonstrates commitment to internal and external customer service.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.