Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clichy
Join our Sourcing teams!
*** 6-month Internship starting between January and March 2020 ***
When Antoine arrives at work, his phone rings; it’s Morgan who works in Marketing in the United States who is calling to talk about the current call for tender. The project is to equip all the retail stores with 3D-printers of personalized products. After this call, no time to lose, Antoine joins his team to meet a new supplier in order to discuss a potential future collaboration on a new innovative project.
As Antoine, you dream of learning how a job in Sourcing works in a company at the forefront of the innovation? Our internships are made for you!
Several missions are available among our 8 domains of Sourcing:
Industrial & Devices
Retail & Promotions
But more concretely, how is an internship in Sourcing at L’Oréal? Joséphine shares with you her experience!
These are some missions you might have to achieve:
- Develop purchases initiatives to optimize the costs and create value
- Build and follow calls for tender
- Participate in projects: Business Review, animation of the purchases’ community, market studies, suppliers' mapping, analysis of portfolio…
- Come in support to the implementation and to the deployment of the strategy of the category
- Set up key indicators and strengthen the purchases’ data
- And innovate, go further: mark this internship of your print!
What’s in for you?
- 6 months surrounded by passionate teams
- A learning experience, you will learn much more than you could have imagine
- A lot of challenges and opportunities to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
- The opportunity to innovate and create the products of tomorrow
- An HR follow-up to help you building your future career path
- A compensation between 1250€ and 1400€ gross per month
You would like to spend some time with an association? You might have the opportunity with Vendredi program!
What will help you to get the job?
- Business School / Engineering School / University
- Master Degree
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Proactive. You like to work in autonomy and try new things on your own
- Open-minded. You are open to discussion and eager to learn from others
- Creative. You are full of ideas and you love to make them come to life
- Synthetic. You are good at analyzing a situation and then summarizing your ideas
- Attentive. You recognize opportunities and take them
Do you want to be part of the adventure? Don't wait any longer and apply!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recruitment process like?
Our recruitment process has two steps:
HR interview: an exploratory call / skype meeting with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand what you are looking for.
Manager interview: you will participate in a recruitment day (called A Taste of L’Oréal). In case of a scheduling conflict, the recruiter will work out an alternative interview process.
How much responsibility do you give to interns?
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to success you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your journey and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your internship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to success in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to our digital integration platform full of inspiring content, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Additionally, throughout your time with us, there will be other networking events.
Do you propose job at the end of an internship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. Being sensitive to cosmetics is indeed an asset. However, we give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.