Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Ile De France
Join our Manufacturing Excellence teams!
*** Beginning between July and September for 6 months ***
It is 10:30 AM, Steven finishes a call about the implementation of an agile tool to customize products at the end of a manufacturing line. Next meeting: his manager asks him to benchmark digital and 4.0 innovations to increase the efficiency and agility of our factories. Right after, he has to draw up the list of technological best practices of our industrial sites to facilitate the digitalization of our distribution centers. Innovation 4.0, digitalization, collaborative robot are now part of Steven's daily life at L'Oréal!
Are you inspired by the daily impact Steven is able to have during his internship? Then this experience at L’Oréal is right for you!
L'Oréal’s ambitious goal is to reach a new billion consumers by 2020. An industrial company above all, we place Industry 4.0 at the heart of our strategy and Sharing Beauty with All, our CSR program, is a core issue in every project we launch.
As the world is moving so fast, as our consumers’ expectations are changing, as technology is revolutionizing factories and as distribution channels are changing, L'Oréal is facing plenty of new challenges! At L’Oréal Operations, we must be facilitators of the digital transformation and we must ensure the same level of operational excellence while dealing with all those evolutions: the ever-shorter time-to-market, e-commerce, Retail development and so on.
But more concretely, how is an internship in Digital Manufacturing at L’Oréal? Check out 's testimony about his challenging experience!
· Participate in the Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 projects
· Act as an in-house consultant for different métiers regarding digital transformation and industry 4.0
· Be expert, follow trends and constantly watch over the different practices of our competitors, our suppliers, start-ups...
· Be on the lookout for new technologies by following the CES, Vivatech, The Web, Hannover Messe ...
· Innovate, benchmark and propose recommendations to our métiers
· Facilitate the communication around best practices between our factories and distribution centers
What’s in it for you?
· 6 months surrounded by a passionate team
· A formative experience, you will learn more than you could have imagined
· You will be at the heart of Manufacturing, performance and dDigitalization of Operations
· Many challenges to be seized and as many responsibilities to take
· The opportunity to innovate and to create Beauty products of tomorrow
· HR support to help you shaping your future career
· A compensation between 1250 € and 1400 € gross monthly
What will help you to get the job?
· You are studying in Engineering School / University pursuing a Master degree in Manufacturing and you have strong knowledge in Digital
· You speak English and French at a proficiency level
· With excellent interpersonal skills, you appreciate communicating with different counterparts and you know how to adapt your communication
· Result-oriented, you are creative and innovation-centric
· Curious, you are proactive, have convictions and the ability to defend them
Do you want to be part of the adventure? Accepting applications now!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recruitment process like?
Our recruitment process is two-fold:
HR interview: an exploratory call / skype meeting with one of our recruiters to get to know you better and understand what you are looking for.
Manager interview: you will participate in a recruitment day (called A Taste of L’Oréal). In case of a scheduling conflict, the recruiter will work out an alternative interview process.
How much responsibility do you give to interns?
As an intern at L’Oréal, you will be welcomed as a full member of a team, with your scope and responsibilities. Of course, you will not be alone: your manager will provide you with objectives and a vision. However, to succeed you will need to keep in mind that you play the main part in your success and future projection in the Group. Entrepreneurship spirit is key J
What about the integration process?
During the first days of your internship, you will meet many people from your team, and other functions in order to broaden your vision of the Group’s challenges and help you to succeed in your job. All interns and apprentices will have access to our digital integration platform full of inspiring content, learning opportunities and possibilities to connect!
Additionally throughout your time with us, there will be other networking events.
Do you propose job at the end of an internship?
We take our interns and apprentices very seriously. So yes, it is our ultimate goal! In average, each year, former interns and apprentices fulfill 70% of our junior job needs. A very large number of our current employees at all levels have come through this type of experience.
I do not know anything about cosmetics: do I stand a chance?
Less than one-third of our interns have had previous experiences in the beauty industry. Being sensitive to cosmetics is indeed an asset. However, we give more credit to other essential qualities such as entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and the ability to question and dare.