Category Planner, Libramont, BELGIUM
VIE (International Assignment – 18 months)
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 36 complementary brands, generating over 29 billion euro of sales in 2019 : Lancôme, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Armani Parfums, YSL, Kerastase, Vichy, Kiehl’s, La Roche-Posay, Gemey Maybelline NY, Shu Uemura, NYX, Urban Decay, Diesel...
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Libramont, BELGIUM, starting in April 21 !
About the VIE/International Assignment :
- The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
Click here for VIE Program definition and conditions
--> Be part of the project team devoted to the implementation of a new SAP-based planning tool (KISS: Keys for Integrated Supply chain Solutions)
Planify/Schedule the production activity of the plant to guarantee the right level of service to clienst, based on the resources availability and industrial capacity while optimizing stocks.
- Define with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL)/ Brand Supply Chain (BSC) teams the key parameters and priorities for production planning, taking into account the supply/procurement methods, industrial capacity and launch priorities.
- Build production plan to cover 12 rolling months with MSL/BSC and PU, and allocate medium term capacities of the plant.
- Depending on the information system of the plant, make weekly adjustments on the production plan according to the MSL/BSC adjustment requirements.
- Guarantee the flexibility and the reliability of the plant on its catalogue.
- Determine production priorities according to launches and availability of resources. Communicate availability dates to MSL/BSC.
- Ensure that launches or catalogue priorities have been taken into account in the production plan with the Launch Manager.
- Ensure the follow up of the production plan and Supply Chain key performance indicators. Implement necessary actions for improvement.
- Analyze the plant performance in terms of finished products stocks, service and production plan. Communicate a summary of key indicators to other departments.
- Support the Manufacturing Supply Chain Manager in the establishment of the budget and of the 3 years plan.
- Define production parameters with Production Units.
- Master’s degree in Economics or Engineering
- 2/3 years of experience in Supply Chain or Manufacturing
- Project Management, ERP, IT systems/tools, Change Management experience and skills are highly valued
- An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
- Able to use business data for continuous improvement
- Demand-driven mindset with passion for Supply Chain with service as a priority
- Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
- Fluent French, English or another language would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your skills as an industrial business partner at L’Oréal Group.