Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Croydon
Страна: United Kingdom
The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
We are embarking on a transformation journey of our direct purchase categories, as such we are recruiting a number of roles to drive the future of our Finished Goods, Packaging & Raw Material Sourcing. You will have the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time to shape the path to: redefining our strategy, our suppliers panels and how we contribute to adding value to the Business.
Purpose of the role:
- Support the senior lead buyer on the development and implementation the Sourcing Strategy for a category of Finished Goods products in accordance to business needs
- Implement the best suited supplier portfolio strategy for a category.
Lead & implement cost reduction & value creation initiatives, ensuring performance
- Identify and delivering cost saving and value creation opportunities through negotiations, resourcing, benchmarking and VRE activity.
- Manage BSI cost forecasts, share & control assumptions for budget construction, maintain data up to date for Financial trends & Budget, report on KPI.
- Work with the Sustainable sourcing function to support delivery of Enrich not Exploit objectives.
- Commercially control spend within your specific remit, working creatively and in a SMART way to reduce both overall costs whilst increasing efficiency.
- Supporting the senior buyer on Identifying and evaluating suppliers; select, approve and review suppliers performance; lead supplier development efforts on all aspects of the value chain : costs, agility of supply, innovation, sustainability.
- Manage sourcing negotiations and contracting of dedicated markets : from RFQ/RFP to delivery of the product
- Corporate BSI representative for a given number of suppliers.
- Ensure procurement and ethical protocols are documented and followed.
- Experience in a blue chip purchasing/FMCG/Manufacturing buying environment. Demonstrates dynamic track record within their current organization.
- Knowledge of Health & Beauty industry highly desirable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including; strong cultural awareness with the ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
- Experience of sourcing processes, data management and contract management
- Proven project implementation skills within a cross functional organisation
- Supplier performance evaluation and supplier selection
- Eager to learn & develop
What we offer:
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий