Функция: Человеческие ресурсы / HR
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
Страна: United Kingdom
We are recruiting a maternity cover for an HR Advisor based in our International HR department in The Body Shop’s HQ in Littlehampton. You will act as the first point of contact for HR all general queries from employees in the UK head offices. Through working closely with a designated HR Business Partner you will deliver a first class customer service to a defined population.
As part of the L’Oreal group, the body shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional individuals working tirelessly behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
• Generalist HR support through the employee life cycle
• To include, recruitment, induction, family friendly, learning & development, contractual changes, reward, employee relations and leaver processes
• Supporting our teams in the appraisal process including pay and bonus review and talent management
• Provide first line advice, support and guidance on all UK HR policies via phone, email and face to face to UK employees. Proposing legislatively compliant and commercial solutions and following up queries to resolution.
• Contribute to success of wider HR projects, examples might be change management, process and or policy improvement within HR
Do you fit the bill?
• Do you have HR Advisor or generalist experience and ER case management experience including disciplinary, grievance, capability and redundancy?
• Knowledge of HR processes including experience of employee relations issues with hands on experience gained in a fast paced environment
• Understanding of UK employment legislation and able to provide practical examples of where this has been applied
• Understanding of HR policy and administration
• Can demonstrate the ability to provide a solution orientated service – providing clear recommendations on what the next steps should be
• Can demonstrate an ability to work to tight deadlines and manage a large case load
• Working toward a CIPD / CPP qualification is desirable but not mandatory
If this is you – apply now! There’s a career waiting for you at The Body Shop.
What we can offer: