The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Purpose of the role:
Manage and undertake Business, Functional and Technical Analysis for both Digital development and support projects and activities.
• Undertake analysis and definition of requirements to enhance and deliver new features and functionality in a timely manner, to budget and without compromising quality
• Creation and validation of related user stories across multiple projects
• Evaluate proposed solutions identifying alignments with business strategies and ensuring stakeholders are fully aware of key risks and assumptions
• Design and implement new or enhanced operational processes to meet business objectives and improve efficiency to minimise the risk of disruption to availability
• Provide technical expertise to internal and external teams on operational technologies
• Support the business in the creation of Business Cases and Change Requests to continually improve the functionality, performance, and reliability of our for Digital Systems.
• Create Functional Specifications
• Assist with testing, liaise with external testing partners where appropriate.
· Produce and disseminate KPI reports to manage IT issues and provide status updates to business partners and IT peers
• Strong interpersonal skills with persuasive and assertive approach
• Strong written and verbal presentations skills, with the ability to give clarity to complex solutions
• Competent in either E-Commerce, CRM or Loyalty systems
• Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
What we're offering:
• A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager
• A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
• Competitive salary and benefits package