Функция: Человеческие ресурсы / HR
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: London - Croydon
Страна: United Kingdom
Part of the L’Oréal Group, The Body Shop® International has an exciting new opportunity working on a key area of our business. We are a natural and ethical beauty brand that was founded on the belief that business can be a force for good and that we have a responsibility to protect the world we live in. With more than 3,000 stores in more than 60 countries operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites, this is your chance to join one of the most prominent beauty brands in the world.
Purpose of role:
Support International Retail Academy Team with all administrative duties and project management tasks
Your responsibilities will be:
• Assist the team in the creation of the new FIT programme to support the Commitment set to launch 2016, focusing on the Customer Engagement and Store Operations elements
• Work with Customer Engagement Manager to project manage a series of ‘How To’ Tutorials
• Taking the lead from the Learning Design Manager, build market specific Training Assets
• Work with the Learning Design Manager to ensure the Skincare Expert programme is written in an organised, logical structure and assist with overall design elements and additional ad hoc learning materials
• Working with RA Director, assist in building ‘strategy’ power point presentations
Retail Academy Inbox
• Identify best sources within the business in addressing queries on a daily basis
• Ensure response is given within 48 hours of writing with a clear timeline on expected response.
• Update team on query type and solution
• Incorporate within weekly/monthly communications
Communication link to Retail Academy Managers globally
• Collate updates from central RA team and produce (when required) weekly communicaton e-mails, ensuring everyone is kept up to date with Retail Academy Inbox queries, free-from lists, event uploads dates and additional ad-hoc information.
• Be responsible for creating and logging all PO’s and tracking on Budget spreadsheet. Bring to the attention of Director any potential over/under spend or if project is at risk due to budgetry constraints.
• Provide monthly budget updates and accurately forecasts spend
• Project manage all forums, team meetings and cluster group sessions. Organise travel and hotel arrangements where applicable and administrative duties to include setting agreed agendas, negociating costs and arranging for any cross charging.
• Taking lead from the team, ensure all programmes cascaded are evaluated and documented - to include Event Activation, Sales and Service programmes and Product Education
• Utilise various evaluation methods to include surveys and conference calls with RA managers and one to one interviews with Brand Teams
• Feedback on a continual basis with team to ensure assets and tools are fit for purpose.
What we offer: