Функция: Отдел операций - Закупки
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: UK - England - London, Croydon
Страна: United Kingdom
Part of the
International Purchasing department, this Senior Buyer role is based in The
Body Shop’s new offices in East Croydon where you will be part of a dynamic global
team implementing the Sourcing Strategy for our direct sourcing team across our
major product categories.
You will also be delivering detailed spend analysis, appropriate sourcing solutions within both Ethical and Internal Control guidelines with alignment to procurement best practices in order to deliver cost savings and value add to The Body Shop and managing the relationship between The Body Shop and key suppliers within portfolio, managing contracts, capacity management, supplier performance and ethical framework for supplier management.
As part of the L’Oreal Group, The Body Shop is a major international beauty retail business. To bring our stores to life we have a team of exceptional and passionate individuals working behind the scenes. When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic commercially driven company with a unique legacy.
A day in the life:
* Developing and executing yearly savings & budgeting with stakeholders
* Managing spend ensuring procurement and ethical protocols are documented and followed
* Regular reporting on performance
* Working across Operations and R&I to deliver NPD in given category, ensuring new launches are within cost, meeting cash margin targets and proposing Design to Value opportunities.
* Ensuring commercial awareness of designated category - monitoring key trends and movements that affect the category
* Supplier Management & Development - including Business Reviews, Supplier Scorecard for designated suppliers, New Vendor approval process, Internal Audit controls satisfied, Supplier Dashboard development, Supplier Selection and Approval Process, managing contracts and capacity management.
* Develop and implement the Sourcing strategy for given categories, driving Innovation, production efficiencies, improved speed to market and year on year cost savings.
* Liaising with Purchasing Category Managers globally to ensure that TBS is able to benefit from group activity
Do you fit the bill?
* Do you have extensive experience in a blue chip/ purchasing / FMCG/ Manufacturing buying environment?
* Are you experienced in sourcing processes, data management and contract management?
* Knowledge of the Health and Beauty industry desirable
* Do you have knowledge of the retail industry?
* Can you demonstrate budgetary development and control?
* Do you have category management and strategy building experience?
* Are you experienced in supplier performance evaluation and supplier selection?
* Do you have excellent analytical skills?
* Do you have excellent interpersonal skills including; strong cultural awareness with the ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
What we can offer:
* A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers and manager * A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your performance and development
* Competitive salary and benefits package