Be the leader by managing & develops a collaborative relationship with Brand Manager / 3PL Logistic service provider/ E-Commerce Platform logistic to improve performance and reduce supply chain costs.
Ensure that L’Oreal is recognized by the Retailers/Platforms as a trusted supplier, offering best-in-class inbound service and stock availability while optimizing stock levels and costs.
• Customer Collaboration is the main task!
• Liaise with Retailer/ Platform Logistic / WH as 1st point of contact, as well as the L'Oreal KAM (Key Account Manager), Supply Planners & CS team.
• His/her ultimate performance expectation is flawless ATP (Availability to Purchase) which means stock is always ready to purchase.
• Manage stock allocation and replenishment orders using various systems & tools (Customer System, SAP, OMS[Order Management System], and Platforms system[WMS]).
• Coordination for reservation of stock. Checking on product arrival dates with Demand & Supply Planners, Managing Catalogue, Retailer’s Master data, and Bundling set follow-up on the readiness.
• Maximize sales opportunities by ensuring good ATP% for each account through periodic stock monitoring[Daily/Weekly/Monthly].
• Coordinate with customer and commercial team to solve issues eg. Discontinue, Master data, pricing issues, over allocation. Monitor product supply risks, work on minimizing OOS (Out Of Stock) impact, notify of potential issues, and conduct root cause analysis on suffered OOS with an action plan for correction.
• Able to support dynamic commercial plans within short notice/ Able to provide suggestions for the best outcome.
• Support and coordinate Sell-In forecast construction by product/account on a monthly (ideally weekly) basis with KAMs & Demand Planners on launches and promotions - align promotions & launch plans between both parties
• Lead continuous improvement program within his/her area.
• Stock Days and Quality%
• Seller rating %
• Physical Distribution cost
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance / Logistics / Supply / Business Administration
• At least 2 years of work experience, especially in Logistic fulfillment/ Demand-Supply chain relevant/ Customer Service
• Highly process-oriented and be able to handle multi-tasks
• Proactive in communication and timely escalation
• Strong interpersonal skills to manage different stakeholders within the organization.
• Fluent in English verbal and written skills