• Generate strategic alignment with retailers with superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors.
• Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, Retailer and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category.
• Build a trustful relation with counterparts at retailer’s, gain category captaincies, monitor category projects rollout.
• Participate in planning activities involving sales forecasting, new product development, pricing, distribution and promotion with related parties i.e. Marketing, Demand Planner, Commercial team
• Act as the referent for his/her category questions. Support the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers, with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews, and during retailer presentation. - Help in internal arbitration between brands when needed, thanks to fact based recommendation.
• Build the category vision and category plan with action based on thorough analysis of shopper, consumer, competitors, and market data.
• Lead and follows up the rolling out of category projects.
• Help improving shopper insight competencies within the multifunctional team, playing a central role in a customer and shopper centric Account Plan Building.