MISSION AND DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS Lead and coordinate the demand planning process
- As a dynamic leader you will lead, drive and inspire the business planning and broader multifunctional team by aligning strategy and driving organizational excellence, ensuring quality of commercial forecast.
- As a critical stakeholder of the commercial director, you will work closely with Channel managers / KAMs team bringing a customer centric view to the forecast.
Core Role and Responsibility: Support & challenge forecast construction
- Own the business planning processes and foster a multi-functional collaboration.
- Bring a customer centric view to the forecast and guarantee the quality of commercial forecast.
- Anticipate risks and opportunities. Ensure consistency with the trend or flag gaps.
- Articulate KAMs, Supply, Finance towards optimized sales planning.
- Lead and embed the business planning processes.
- Foster a multi-functional collaboration and alignment.
- Guarantee the quality of commercial forecast (focus on Offline Channel – Modern Trade and General Trade).
- Ensure that the promo forecast in units is always up to date along with the promo investment.
- Build a promo library and consolidate the promo plan.
- Male/Female 30-35 Years Old
- Background in FMCG is preferable (Commercial Trade Planner, Demand Planner, Finance Analyst)
- At least 5 years in Commercial Operation is a must
- Excellence in Excel and great analytical thinking
- Experience in Customer Centricity, Commercial Operation are preferable.
- Articulate at Writing and Speaking in English communication
- Energetic, Proactive, Good Attitude