Сфера деятельности: Sales
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bangkok
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development
- Lead and manage Retail organization with our vendor
- Lead Retail organization with around 500 manpower
- Collaborate to ensure right plan and execution in place with good tracking report to deliver goals and objectives set.
- Align on resources and plan to deliver within Financial budget
- Co-ordinate among functions to support retail merchandising activity: Tester, POSM, sample, etc
- Lead on zone merchandising projects; Perfect 6 and Power BI report.
- 10 + years of experience in Retail Management with People management experiences
- MBA or any related fields
- Able to extract data from different systems and work with different tools
- Advanced Excel (Pivot table, formula etc.) to simplify data processing and analytics
- Strong analytical skills for root cause analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple business partners within and outside the organization to reconcile data
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple business partners within and outside organization
- Background in SAP is an advantage
- Fluent in English communication, presentation and written skills
◄ Назад к списку вакансий