Сфера деятельности: Medical
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bangkok
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand's products and services to increase prescriptions and develop a global approach to the patient.
- Promote the brands added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products services.
- Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles.
- Make systematic use of available promotion tools (sales visit aids, brochures, publications, etc).
- Use all available communication channels to increase message frequency and enhance customization.
- Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctors' needs and personalize the approach.
- Check on the presence and correct distribution of the products within the pharmacies/drugstores situated near to the prescribers.
- Ensure synergy with commercial teams to increase sell-out.
- Analyze one's own results and those of the competition.
- Implement corrective and improvement action plans.
- Manage administrative and reporting tasks such as visit planning, CRM/CLM platform activities, qualitative and quantitative activities reports.
- Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals.
- Flag up any adverse side effects to cosmeto-vigilance.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in any related field (Prefer Science, Medical Science, Pharmaceutical, Nursing, Public health, healthcare)
- At least 2 years of experience as Sales in pharmaceutical, medical industry
- Self driven, good team player and can do attitude
- Good analytical skills, negotiation skills
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий