Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bangkok
1) Operation Quality Procedures
- Defining, negotiating and agreeing with Dc management team to establish operation quality procedures (following SQD System Quality of Distribution and ISO 9001).
Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
Assessing customers’ requirements and ensuring that these are met.
Monitoring Dc performances under quality KPIs by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
Using relevant quality tools (such as fishbone diagram, 5 Whys, Plan-Do-Check-Act, etc.) to make sure Dc leading teams and staffs understand how to improve performances
2) Product Defects
Ensuring all legal standards are met.
- Working with quality team at plant production to address an issue, follow up investigation report and corrective/ preventive action plans proceed claim process if necessary, and also monitor repeated issue.
Keeping records of product quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentations.
Performing mock recall tests for finished products on quarterly basis to ensure standards are met.
- Running quality training sessions and coaching.
- Identifying training and development needs for each team.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Chemical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experiences in Quality Assurance, including 3-years’ experiences in supervisory level
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Experiences in quality control implementation are a strong advantage (ISO9001, GMP, etc.)
- Good numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/ statistical methods
- Great attention to details and a results driven approach
- Good in both Thai & English (Reading, Speaking, presenting and Writing)
◄ Назад к списку вакансий