Сфера деятельности: Retail
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Bangkok
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Set and manage sales target, closely monitor to ensure month-end achievements for both Online & Offline. Sell In and Sell Out
- Initiate Retail Activities to successfully achieve target.
- Forecasting stocks and ensure Stock-in-trade balance, stock availability across all stores
- Build strong relationship with Retailers stakeholders to ensure smooth operation at the stores
- Supervise and coach Field Team to reach the target sales and mastered in Omni Business, CRM, and service mindsets
- Works closely with Marketing Team to support new initiative and launches
- Monthly Report & Documentation
- Working with Zone (regional team) on Retail Guideline and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any fields
- Experiences with retail business more than 8 years and had led a team of 80+ BAs
- Experience managing more than 1 brand at the same time is a big plus
- Self driven and also ability to lead, motivate teams
- Have a good commercial/business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with challenging situations
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Good communication and presentative skills in English
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Excel
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership
◄ Назад к списку вакансий