At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Here in sunny Singapore, our newly created One Singapore Office at One Raffles Quay houses 5 different entities and bringing together close to 1000 employees from different backgrounds and of at least 29 different nationalities under one roof.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
Known as the “6th continent”, L’Oréal Travel Retail is the pioneer and long-established leader in this borderless and dynamic territory with a mission of providing beauty products to “Global Shoppers” around the world, including brands like Helena Rubinstein, Biotherm, Valentino, Prada Fragrance, and Atelier Cologne.
In a state of continuous evolution, Travel Retail sells across multiple channels, including the world’s largest airport, duty-free shops in cities, and now more than ever via e-commerce. Travel Retail Asia Pacific (TR APAC) has a strong presence in the largest operating duty-free shop in Hainan, China. Of which, Chinese international travellers are the frequent global shoppers in our business.
“Beauty for all travellers” is the leading motto for L’Oréal TR APAC. With expertise on the profiles of travellers who are “beauty buyers” and with a capacity to adapt its offering, its service, its product assortments and promotional events to each point of sales, to immerse global shoppers into their own customised shopping adventure.
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment: July 2022 – early/mid January 2023 (6 months)
We are looking forward to our interns making an impact in 1 of our entities based in Singapore!
HOW CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE?
Are you a result-driven person? Do you like to be the one who helps others and uplifts their skills? If that’s the case this is the right position for you! We are looking for talented individuals to support our Retail and Education team on the following key responsibilities.
- Responsible for regional training coordination, arrangement, and daily administrative tasks
- Contribute to planning and executing training programs and specific projects
- Participate in designing training activities, exercises and evaluation for consistent education solution delivery
- Prepare purchase orders, monitors budget and expenditure (billing, client payments, etc.)
- Assist in analysing the capability and capacity of Beauty Advisor (BA) Team of respective regions
- Follow up of online & offline training courses, train-the-trainer training and annual Beauty Advisor seminar
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- A proactive, agile, organized quick learner with keen attentions to details
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Have some previous experience working as frontline staff in any industry
- Capable of multitasking, ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Have a good understanding on the Chinese market and latest relevant trends
- Good understanding of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Passionate in joining FMCG & beauty industries is a plus
Now: Application Intake
Early May onwards: Selection & Interviews
Late May - End June 2022: Offer extensions
July 2022: Program commences
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form