Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our great HR Team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage reward policy, governance, and processes by ensuring best execution takes place in the organization
- Be in charge of leading Compensation & Benefits teams and partnering HRBPs.
- Work with a growth mindset to continuously improve all reward policy/governance/process and make sure it’s in compliance with the regulation and remains competitive
- Be one of the closest partner for HRBPs, GMs, Head of Departments and Line Managers to ensure all HR Reward policies and processes are very well understood and implemented (ie: hiring, promotion, salary increase, etc)
- Be the lead to direct the process on any variances noted to improve reward practices and ensure competitiveness
- Manage end to end reward architecture/structure such as: Job Analysis, Job Evaluation, Job Grading, Salary structure
- Lead and guide your team to make sure all employee data in all HR Systems are safe and accurate
- Be responsible to manage payroll process and lead the transition and change management of current payroll process to global vendor
- Monitor Internal Personnel cost budget and Headcount
- Be the Center of Expertise with your team that helps the organization to make "data driven" decisions through providing reports, analyses and insights related to HR/Reward (ie: HC, Costing, Turnover, Competitiveness, etc)
- Lead a team by empowering and developing their expertise and skills
- Be one of the strategic team players of our great Human Resources team at L’Oréal and report directly to the Human Resources Director
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES:
- Min 10 years of experience in HR/Reward
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Industrial Engineer/Economics will be an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, preferably Macro
- Proficiency in English
- Familiarity with SAP is a plus
- Adventurous; you'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Respectful; whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, candidates, you treat everyone the same
- Open; to new ways of doing things/to other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas
- Ambitious; you crave for success and we'll support you all the way
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!