The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Professional Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Defining Search and Communication strategy
- Developing innovative and meaningful content for brand website based on DMI input
- Managing search budget, developing local CRM brand strategy, performing (incl. content creation, e.g. newsletters) and monitoring CRM campaigns along with the Social & Advocacy Brand Manager and in coordination with other brands
- Managing and monitoring data acquisition strategy (using all levers: points of sale, social media) in line with the Division / Group recommendation, assisting database growth to enable high value targeted retention campaigns
- Defining social media strategy by network, based on DMI guidelines, annual brand plan
- Ensuring community management, capture, select and approve consumer/ customer generated content
- Owning the relationship with influencers (identification, contact strategy, influencer events), activating online community to maximize reach via content generation, executing CRM campaigns, along with the Online Brand Manager
- Driving insights out of Social CRM Manages reviews and ratings programs and submit products for review and ratings.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree
- Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing, content creation, event management, social media and community management
- Digitally Savvy
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Intercultural work ability
- Collaborative spirit
- Substantial analytical skills
- Solid communication and networking skills
- Proactive achiever who enjoys complex challenges
- Likes to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!