The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Luxe Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- End to end market place ecommerce supply chain management
- Follow up the order flow on a daily basis concerning operational issues between our distribution centers, marketplace and 3rd party integrator systems.
- Checking orders in the system and reporting order status periodically. Close follow-up on orders and take preventive actions for any bottleneck situation.
- Tracking stocks and taking necessary precautions to prevent stock-outs. Provide product availability of products at the right time and in the right quantities.
- Making improvements by analyzing the operational processes to support increasing complexity.
- Giving feedback about system developments and develop deep understanding / technical knowledge on all E-commerce order flow process.
- Maintain strong communication to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information between all stakeholders.
- Report, analyze and optimize Supply Chain KPI´s, such as ‘OSA’, ‘stock cover’ and ‘stock management’.
- Return management and communication with pure player & e-commerce warehouse
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- Bachelor’s degree from the Universities (Engineering, statistics, business administration etc.)
- 3-4 years of experience in Supply Chain environment with interaction with Business management, IT and Distribution Centers or Manufacturing plants (e-commerce experience is a plus)
- Professional knowledge of MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is a good asset
- Good team player with strong communication skills and open-minded
- Easily adapt in a fast-changing digital environment
- Attention to detail and high ability for data mining, bussiness analytics
- Ability to engage and drive various stakeholders to E-commerce related topics
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Completed military services for male candidates
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!