The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Active Cosmetics Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Map local consumer decision journey for categories and Brands – with Consumer Intelligence teams
- Design/Supervise an editorial calendar of engaging digital content
- Tailor the Global Digital and Media strategies to the local characteristics for the Brand
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the Company (marketing, communication, sales), digital ecosystem and media partners
- Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunity and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the teams with those possibilities
- Owned platforms excellence (tagging, SEO…)
- Growth hacking approach
- Build Audience leveraging all Digital marketing methods (content marketing, social, events amplification…)
- Leverage Earned media through influencers strategies
- Oversee a strategic approach to the use of social media and provide relevant content for them; in order to support digital marketing campaigns and the wider aims of the Brand
- Oversee the implementation of CRM strategy and data management,
- Expand the e-commerce by defining local strategies for e-retailing, e-boutiques, e-tailing and supporting new business model pilots
- Ensure appropriate commercial targets are set for DtoC ecommerce activity and ensure its tracking sharing responsibility with the commercial team, (for Selective Divisions)
- Support E-Commerce by providing adapted content and ensuring best asset management
- Build a strong partnership with Digital Technology to improve services
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES:
- 4 years university degree and excellent communication skills in English
- Min 9 years of digital marketing and/or ecommerce experience,
- Solid business understanding, creative mindset and willingness to work on new business ideas, strong cooperation skills to work closely with marketing and sales
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects of a technical nature, methodological mindset to test new ideas and work towards valid results
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!