Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: İstanbul
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Achieve the monthly sales targets
• Implement the division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out
• Share joint business plan with the accounts and execute them
• Implement company priorities 100% in own field
• Make and follow annual agreements of retail customers in accordance with company goals, and ensure efficiency
• Plan and implement projects of business developer special opportunities, and in this direction offering different suggestions
• Report and provide information of competitors in the field by following them continuously in order to ensure competition
• Tracking of reconciliation/open account and payment
• Monthly updating JBP (Plan and realize),control forecast accuracy
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
• 4 years’ university degree
• Minimum 3 years of Account Management experience and Discounter Management experience gained in FMCG companies
• Advanced level of MS Office Applications
• Strong analytical problem solving and negotiation skills
• Good communication and presentation ability
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Driving license (B)- Active, able to travel
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
• The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
• Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
• A diverse environment
• Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
• World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!