The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- To follow and contribute to the successful conception or implementation of merchandising projects.
- Create shopper experience in wall units and shop in shops regarding NYX brand priorities
- Lead the creation of POS material answering the marketing needs.
- Contribution to creating and implementing shopper experience in POS supporting company beauty tech vision.
- Ensure all priorities and activities are executed in commercial calender at retails
- Be close to the field needs and trends, regulary field visit for ensuring NYX priorities perfectly executed.
- Track schedules with all parties
- Ensure budget follow-up, manage po and migo processes. ( Other pos, promogift, tester and capex budget)
- Create and update optimum assortment and planogram according to marketing strategies and field needs.
- In coordination with supply chain department, constructing optimum supplier portfolio to increase effectiveness of Business Development Department
- Report market share and take actions according to market and shopper needs
- Lead all promogift process( idea creation, 3rd party communication, production, planning at retails)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years university degree
- Min. 1 year of experience in sales, marketing and trade marketing for specialist position
- Min. 3 years of years of experiences in sales, marketing and trade marketing for executive position
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- B class driving license
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!