The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Follow up on content and visual of NYX PMU makeup e-commerce website, pure players and e-retailers.
- Oversee the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web.
- Follow up on site enhancements together with Digital team and Digital IT. Drive business results by leveraging web analytics; oversee website analytics data to control best product placement online
- Drive sales, conversion, margin, site optimization and manage web KPI (Conversion rate, Bounce rate, Average Order Value, abandon cart, etc)
- Reporting: Prepare analyse and interpret Ecommerce sales & performance report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- Optimize sales performance through data analysis and online products placement management while optimizing customer experience
- Campaign Management: Handle specific activity events to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance and follow up performance (special days, festivals etc)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 2-3 years of know-how in Digital Media, Performance Marketing and Measurement, UI and UX design, SEO, content management, social media and e-commerce
- Understanding of digital ecosystem and is a trend seeker
- Experience in tools like Google Analytics Premium, SmilarWeb, SearchMetrics, Insider, Hotjar is a plus
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!