*Candidates must be eligible to work in US.
*There is no relocation assistance provided for this position.
L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas – Senior Account Coordinator
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores. Travel Retail Americas is headquartered in Miami.
The Account Coordinator will work alongside Area Managers to ensure execution of commercial activity under the multidivisional structure. The accomplishment must result in maximized retail sales and increased market share for the brands. Activities include following up of listings, inventory analysis, promotions, coaching of BAs/Counter Managers, and additional analysis to support the AM responsibilities.
JOB PROFILE (Education, years of experience and technical competencies required)
- Bachelor in Business Administration or International Business required
- 2 to 4 years of previous professional experience in consumer goods or luxury goods company preferred (Fragrances, perfumes, fashion, apparel, Watches, writing instruments…)
- Fluent in English AND Spanish.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Very detail oriented and organized.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Very proficient in MS Office (in particular MS Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate with different departments.
- Up-to-date US work authorization (H1B, Green Card or citizenship).
- Appreciated previous experience: Cartier, Dior, Clarins, Clinique, Cosmetics of France, Coty, Elizabeth Arden, Essence Corp, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Guerlain, Kenzo, Kiehl’s, L’Oreal, LVMH, MAC Cosmetics, P&G, Parbel, Procter & Gamble, Roger & Gallet, YSL Beaute.
· Appreciated previous titles: Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
- Develop trusting relationships with key customers in the region. Perform monthly monitoring of the sales in/out for the major regional accounts.
- Develop, monitor and manage a retailer/customer account portfolio, in accordance with division strategy and brand affairs.
- Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with Area Managers and retail field teams.
- Gather, analyze, recommend and coordinate information and tools available (ex. animation panels, GWP plans, sell out data. etc). Ensure regular and relevant reporting.
- Become a key actor in the TR Business Unit between the different departments: Marketing (ex: animations and novelty communications), Client (novelty push), Management (ex: prices, P&L), Logistics (ex: MAD of products), Customer Service (ex: orders), Design (ex: projects in stores) and Training.