Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Miami, FL
Страна: United States
- Responsible for building reliable sell-in forecasts per product on a monthly bucket for 18 months horizon.
- Lead the forecast process for assigned products and guarantee the quality and consistency of sales forecasts with the aim of enabling an effective business planning and optimizing supply chain.
- Plan and pilot baseline forecasting, consolidate & challenge launches & promotions.
- Monitor forecast accuracy and forecast bias.
- Manage catalogue and challenge rationalization.
- Coordinate monthly meetings.
- Ensure general management sign-off & trend alignment.
- Participate to the budget construction.
- Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting and forecasting methods with understanding of financial and operational impacts.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, skills. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to interact effectively with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process. Good facilitation skills are a must
- Experience: Two to five years of experience in a Demand Planning or equivalent role.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of SAP with a strong emphasis on Demand Planning functionalities. Experience with other forecasting software tools preferred. Microsoft Office required.
- Education/Certifications: BA/BS or equivalent.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий