Сфера деятельности: Others
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Miami, FL
Страна: United States
L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas
JOB PROFILE (Education, years of experience and technical competencies required)
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, and forecasting methods with understanding of financial and operational impacts
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to interact effectively with all teams, areas and levels of business.
- Good facilitation skills is a must.
- One to three years of experience in a Demand Planning or equivalent role.
- Knowledge of SAP with a strong emphasis on Demand Planning functionalities.
- Microsoft Office required.
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA preferred
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
- Participate in the improvement of the sales forecast practices for mass consumption brands
- Contribute to the improvement of the Supply plan process based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters for 2 brands
- Contribute to determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock
- Contribute to determine the logistic feasibility through the analysis of the stock equations and exchange with the suppliers about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Contribute to manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the suppliers
- Follow up on some supply chain project, as contributing to define and implement monthly PLV stock follow up, by having all the costs and stock under control
◄ Назад к списку вакансий