JOB PROFILE (Education, years of experience and technical competencies required)
- Finance background, 4 years’ experience as a Financial Analyst, Business Planning, Budget Controller – interest in Finance applied to the business – Budget Control and P&L Management
- MBA is a plus
- Strong Excel / Ppt and IT skills – SAP experience recommended
- Organized, accurate, objective, detailed oriented, with lots of energy
- Critical thinking, Open-minded, curious
- Very good analytical and communication skills, good interaction with people
- Must have an interest in our business. Future talent for the Group
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
Ensure the financial management of a pool of brands (for an entity that manages a sales revenue and operating result) with some degree of autonomy with a member of the management committee.
- Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity: assess the major objectives, analyze and arbitrate with members of the management committee.
- Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
- Identify risks and opportunities and optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices
- Implement processes, Group systems and procedures to guarantee the coherence, relevance, and reliability of management information flows and financial flows in line with the Group's Standards.
- Ensure that the procedures and good practices pertaining to Internal Control are applied and respected.
- Participate to controlling transversal tasks with other controllers
- Participate in developing his/her teams
- Support the Division Sr Financial Controller to manage the P&L mainly through: Advertising & Promotion Budget control and analysis, Reporting activities, preparation of Management Book, participates in the planning process: budget/ trend
- Ensure costs and expenses follow up vs Budget and last year. Able to evaluate risks & opportunities
- Ensure the correct allocation of expenses by analyzing consistency between budget/trends and actions taken by managers
- Participate to transversals tasks for all divisions such as closing, control of logistic operations
- Measure results / pay-back for efficiency and management decision
- Support Marketing and Commercial team in the budget follow up and expense control
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish and French a plus