- To be considered, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. No visa sponsorships will be provided.
- To be considered, candidates must be located in the Los Angeles or San Francisco. No relocation assistance will be provided.
- To be considered, candidate must be able to travel domestically and internationally 60% of the time.
L'OREAL TRAVEL RETAIL AMERICAS operates in a unique distribution channel covering point of sales such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores.
5+ Years of Experience in education/retail/sales/management
Must be able to travel (60% of the time)
Curious, entrepreneurial, team player
Experience coaching others
Makes expert information easy to understand
Strong communication skills including presentation skills
Good understanding of beauty industry or similar industries
English a must (Spanish, Mandarin, or Portuguese a major plus)
Compensation: Annual salary + bonus
Employer of record will be Oasis Outsourcing Agency
The ideal candidate will thrive in a goal driven environment and be energized by interacting with people. Complementing their interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate must also be a detail oriented individual with a strong sense of empathy, excellent presentation skills and a genuine interest in the Beauty and Cosmetics industry. The candidate must have exceptional communication and organizational skills. Also, they must be reliable, accountable, and ethical. The Candidate must have a professional appearance and demeanor. Lastly, the ideal candidate must be dedicated to superior customer service and enjoy collaborating with others.
As the Regional Education Executive (REE) in our Travel Retail Business, you will build relations with our retailer’s brand representatives within your assigned territory. You will understand customer needs and brand strategies, and identify new opportunities in order to spur business growth.
You will be the brand expert, knowledgeable of brand history, values, product and services. You will train and coach all the retail staff members to sell and serve customers within the travel retail environment.
You will be responsible to collaborate with the Regional Sales Executive (RSE) in order to achieve your stores sales targets, as well as, reach the objectives through Mystery Shopping and customer satisfaction survey. You should expect to spend 75% of your time in the field (traveling and at the POS).
- Training & Motivating
- Train all sales support in retail outlets: Brand Representatives (BRs), general staff, promoters, buyers, make-up artists, etc…) on brand categories (newness, sales techniques, merchandising, basic course, grooming, etc…)
- Implement global or customized training programs for each store and/or staff members
- Organize, prepare, and communicate all training related activities
- Be creative: incorporate activities, invitations, thank you notes, birthday cards, recognition (anniversary, baby, retirement), etc…
- Work closely with Regional Sales Executives (RSE) and Area Managers to plan training program according to retailer launch, priorities, and promotional calendar
- Interview and select prospective BRs (together with RSE)
- Tutor promoters for animations: follow through sell-out targets, check promotion mechanics and motivate/coach the team to reach animation target
- Keep track of all training sessions on dashboards, optimize budget/expenses.
- Ensure Merchandising compliance
- Ensure good representation of the Brand
- Implement, together with BRs, merchandising guidelines at POS
- Collaborate with RSE to follow-up and take care of small repairs
- Coach on product, sales, and merchandising
- Develop BA potential & selling skill through coaching in front of back wall
- Keep a detailed development plan for each BR, track and monitor plan.
- Be the source of inspiration and information for BRs
- Represent Brand image at POS through appearances & attitude
- Sensitize BAs to Brand image at POS
- Coach and assist BA in product merchandising
- Sell / role model to BA : helps team to reach sales target
- Selling support at POS during high traffic or animations
- Stimulate & motivate the team for an overall improved sell-out
- Forwards POS information, competitor observations, needs, opportunities, etc… to RSE and head office after every visit and training.
- Consolidate evaluation & coaching plans per POS per BA
- Communicate BA progress and concerns with RSE and/or Education head office
- Share working calendars with RSE and head office.
- Make qualitative feedback on our product performance
PROFESIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
EMBODIES BRAND IDENTIY & KNOWS SELECTIVE BEAUTY UNIVERSE
- Master brand identity and knows sense of purpose
- Masters fundamental knowledge : products, categories, gestures, sales and service
- Master competition, market, clients, and trends knowledge
DRIVES BUSINESS THROUGH SERVICE & RETAIL EDUCATION
- Elaborates service & retail education plans aligned with business priorities
- Cooperates with 360° internal and external stakeholders guarantying a consistent customer experience
- Pilots & monitors Retail Education's Efficiency
DESIGNS,TRANSMITS & EMPOWER
- Designs appropriate learning solutions for Customer Experience
- Delivers & transmits Education Contents
- Provides personalized follow-up & coaching
- Animates learning communities with passion
ELEVATES CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE & SERVICE ATTITUDE
- Fosters empathy
- Knows customer profiles & transmits customer centricity
- Continuously elevates services standards and POS execution according to brand specificities