Сфера деятельности: Training & Education
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Miami, FL
Страна: United States
L'Oréal Travel Retail Americas- Retail Education Manager
Location: Miami, Florida
JOB PROFILE (Professional and technical competencies required)
- Excellent Communicator - both verbal & written (proactivity and leadership; high energy and inspiring).
- 3+ year's of experience in prestige cosmetics retail sales (sell-thru)
- Strong skills on pedagogy and knowledge of technical product and industry terminology
- Proficiency of digital learning LMS and authoring tools and learning KPIs
- Strong Coaching Skills.
- Strong platform and presentation skills.
- Self-Motivated and passionate. Team Player
- Excellent teaching skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- POS and result oriented, understanding of retail KPIs.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment. Able to deal with ambiguity.
- Passionate and sensitive to the Luxury and Beauty universe.
- Results driven, with strong initiative mind-set. Autonomous, independent, solution oriented.
- Excellent storyteller, capable of transmit the Brand's heritage and product value in a simple and engaging way.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES)
- Define and implement blended learning strategy for assigned brands leveraging digital e-learning, coaching and in-person or virtual platforms.
- Ensure retail excellence through the service and selling skills of the retail staff teams measured through Customer Experience Evaluations.
- Support and Ensure Field team educators are using appropriate training materials to conduct training and coaching to the Retail Beauty Advisors (BA).
- Collaborate with commercial team and field team to ensure the training calendar meets the business needs.
- Work with other Education Managers on consolidating training calendars by retailer (all brands included) to ensure share of training time is aligned with share of business.
- Manage the training gift distribution, campaign for US and Canada.
- Order/produce, distribute and follow-up on tools provided to teams (i.e., beauty tech, uniforms, guides, etc…)
- Create, review and publish BeautyByte e-modules and social learning campaigns (for brand and transversal topics)
- Analyze and communicate education KPIs
- Support American Travelers Conquest by researching education trends and best practices related to the American PAX.
- Communicate field activities: accomplishments and challenges
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий