The CRM and Consumer experience is a new function in the L'Oreal Travel Retail APAC in charge of growing Travelling Chinese shopper consumer lifetime value.
This role will be responsible to define the data-driven marketing activation along with brand marketing teams and in partnership with Regional team and China local market to build Chinese shopper One Consumer.
The person will act as a strategic stakeholder in Travel Retail as being responsible to strategize first party data captured in Travel Retail, to serve incremental revenue and/or reducing costs.
The role is also exploratory to identify new business models to partner with retailers, hotels, online pure players to recruit new Chinese consumers while travelling.
Key Job Accountabilities
Define Vision with different parties to grow One Chinese Consumer lifetime value (20%)
- Take the lead to deliver the consumer experience and CRM strategy
- Become the best partner for our brands to roll out strategy and build business driven CRM activations
- Strategize and closely liaise with Zone and China on data strategy
- Coordinate with China to embed the data on their data platform, build governance for targeting / retargeting activations and work as partners to build CRM / lifetime value
- Coordinate and gain visibility at TRM level and at CDO Group level
Consumer experience and CRM project factory & business activation (50%)
- Successfully lead and deliver projects that aim to acquire data, deliver O+O consumer experience to Chinese consumers across channels and bridge brand value proposal from travelling consumers back to China (in-store, media, online marketing websites, Wechat pilots…)
- Build an efficient action plan in coordination with the brand marketing teams
- Monitor business performance via the definition and tracking of KPI
- Come up with innovative ways of collecting and activating data based on business insights & drive recommendations
- Closely liaise with IT team
Data strategy, implementation & insights (30%)
- Co-operate with IT (Zone, TR, China) to build data flow and data scenarios
- Standardize data between TR and China to ensure consistency
- Ensure consumer data quality in coordination with Data Domain project team
- Be the consumer data master for TR APAC
- Degree holder in any related discipline, preferably Business Administration, CRM, Consumer experience, Data and Business Analytics
- Strong passions on consumer centricity and data
- At least 8 years of experience in data, CRM and consumer experience, preferably in retail industry
- Track record of successfully driving cross department CRM projects
- Experience in Data & CRM activation in Mainland China
- Strong project management skills and collaborative mindset
- Knowledge in data analytics / data science will be an advantage
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Good command of written and spoken English & Mandarin