What will you do?
- Reporting to the Assistant Finance Manager, you will monitor the brands' business performance with business reporting and financial analysis
- Take part in annual budgeting, trending adjustment process
- Be a pro-active finance advisor and partner to the brand teams
- Control business expenses for the brand by analyzing consistency between budget trends and actions taken by the managers; ensure expenditures follow-up
- Participate in monthly sales forecasting to ensure forecasting gap to be compliance, and manage slow moving/obsolete stocks
- Take part in costs optimization
- Perform monthly reporting for management to review
- Responsible for cost controlling and approvals of expenses
- Support the team in any ad hoc project analysis
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an energetic individual who is highly sensitive to numbers, detail oriented and is not shy to communicate and influence business leaders.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years working experience in management accounting/finance analyst role
- Well versed with working at a multi-cultural, global organization with a matrix structure
- Strong communication skills and ability to partner with financial and non-financial colleagues across all levels of management
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in PC application SAP, excellent in Excel
We love to work with people who are curious, hungry to learn and proactive.
What will you get?
You will work with passionate colleagues who exhibit creativity, flexibility and a relentless amount of energy! These are inspiring people who happily embrace change, diversity and challenges.
In the workspace, you will enjoy flexible working hours, amazing products and of course a great career development track!