Сфера деятельности: Training & Education
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
The O+O Learning Manager is someone who is proactive, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, well organized, able to multitask and agile. As an EdTech & Digital Innovation enthusiast, he/she is responsible to champion Digital Learning for L’Oreal Travel Retail APAC in building and administration of the e-learning online platform. He/she will also drive the project execution of CXE to cultivate service excellence in TR’s offline retail environment. This is a full-time, mid-level role based in Singapore.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- E-Learning Platform Management & Adoption
- Platform User Management to ensure user account automation, creation and deletion for different levels of users.
- Ensuring user access to relevant content provisioning.
- Collaborate with IT and App service providers to ensure system is optimized, troubleshoot and monitor system fix and enhancement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide necessary training and consultation to assist the integration of digital innovation for blended learning approach.
- Drive e-learning user adoption through activation and rewards campaign.
- E-Learning Content Development & Upload
- Adapt training modules into bite-size e-modules on Rise360 or other authoring tool.
- Work with translation agency and regional team to ensure translated materials are accurate and retain their intended meaning.
- Upload E-learning content for corporate and brand team
- Elevate Customer Experience
- Work with Service Provider on project management for CXE operation and implementation on selected markets
- Onboard, educate and drive CX adoption among stakeholders and field team.
- Plan and manage project schedules, budget and records.
- Create Retail Education newsletter for internal communications.
- Support Corporate Education team on transversal projects, eventing or seminars (ad hoc).
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferable in Learning & Development, Communications, Business, Marketing or related discipline, professional certification on Adult Learning.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in an Education/L&D role in the beauty/service/travel retail industry.
- Experience in working in a multi-national, fast-paced, evolving environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Proactive, resilient, self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently while being a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task, manage time and stakeholders, prioritize task is a must.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills is a strong plus.
- Project management and data analytics skills would be a plus.
- Sound computer skills on Office 360. Experience on Articulate 360, InDesign/Canva would be ideal.
- Strong language skills in English and Mandarin preferred.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий