Сфера деятельности: Packaging
Тип должности: Permanent
Место расположения: Singapore
Key Job Accountabilities:
Ensure the smooth execution of the market-specific regulatory requirements on developing product labels.
- Support new launch regulatory submissions from marketing.
- Generate label ID and create label briefs for execution by third party.
- Coordinate label artwork approval flow.
- Coordinate approved artwork and printing forecast to agency and logistics partners.
- Review label issues from claim trackers.
- Coordinate revision requests, revised label IDs and queries on the process.
- Maintain weekly upload of information on MS Excel and SAP.
- Maintain Master Catalogue file for licenses and types of product packages.
- Provide support on ongoing projects.
- Continuously develops expertise and technical knowledge.
- Leverage digital to accelerate efficiency.
“Make it Happen” with Operational Excellence and Agility
- Uses business data for continuous improvement.
- Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability.
- Maximizes own contributions to innovation projects. Prioritizes and simplifies.
- Ensures compliance with quality, safety and sustainability.
- Promotes collaboration among functions for collective performance.
- Integrates external regulations linked to activities.
Requirements (for external candidate):
- 2-3 years of experience in regulatory work, preferably covering China market.
- Understands labels production for regulatory requirements in China.
- Strong desire for a career in FMCG and quick learner of new knowledge and skills.
- Collaborative and clear communicator to be able to work with people at all levels.
- Detail-oriented, responsible on accuracy and timeliness to meet deadlines.
- Well organized to execute on priorities and processes.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is a must, due to label production being fully done in Mandarin language to comply with government regulations of China.
- Full familiarity in PC applications, particularly in Microsoft Office Excel. Training in SAP will be provided.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий