Define and coordinate a recruitment strategy in order to identify, select, integrate, and build loyalty among the best candidates in order to contribute to the growth of L’Oréal by developing the attractiveness of the Group.
Your main responsibility:
- Build and coordinate the strategy for the recruitment of new employees according to priority areas in the development of L’Oréal's business.
- Attract, identify, and head-hunt talents in accordance with L’Oréal values, anticipating developments in skills and promoting profiles with potential and future leaders.
- Promoting the creation of a talent pool through digital innovations in sourcing.
- Define the Employer Brand strategy and represent the company at events linked to recruitment.
- Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
Skills and competencies:
- Strong experience (8 to 10 years) in recruiting and employer branding, ideally in international and structured companies or in top head hunters agencies
- Strong ability to communicate, to relation, and to drive and support recruiting process
- To be a candidate champion able to identify, engage and assess talents’ competencies and potential
- To be a change agent, able to promote and support the organization transformation and provide talents being a business partner with internal stakeholders: managers, HRDs, other Hr functions, international interlocutors
- Strong attitude to innovate and leverage digital sourcing and employer branding to attract the best talents and reinforce the reputation of the Group in Italy