Recruit talents for the country or division, targeting candidates whose skills, values, and potential correspond to L'Oréal's requirements; ensure their integration and development within the Group.
- Identify and head-hunt the best talent in adherence with L’Oréal's values and ethics.
- Implement selection processes according to L’Oréal principals and conduct qualitative interviews.
- Carry out the FIT integration process for new associates by taking care to coordinate with various contributors.
- Be aware of various topics linked to recruitment; profile development, roles, pay, and methods.
Talent Pipeline (40%)
- Supply the recruitment base with CVs according to needs and update it with the aim of identifying talents.
- Participate in the definition of requirements and drafting of profiles in consultation with managers.
- Develop a high-quality candidate experience: monitor target candidates, inform candidates regularly of progress
- Execute HR & TA operations task
- At least 3 years of experience in Recruitment & Talent Acquisition at FMCG Companies or Recruitment Agency
- Fluent in both Vietnamese & English Communication (spoken & written)
- Strong in project management & interpersonal skill
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency with social media, CV databases, and professional networks