Based: Hammersmith, London
Duration: 54 Weeks
Start Dates: Monday 6th July 2020
Application Deadline: 22nd November 2019 however roles are filled on a rolling basis
Annual Salary: £20,000 per annum
The driving force behind any successful business is the people and at L’Oréal people are the core of everything we do. It has never been more important to find the right talent to make innovations and decisions to push the business to be the best.
You need to be a people person; you’ll need the emotional intelligence it takes to work with a wide variety of people and solve problems that arise. There will also be opportunity to help with the learning and development of staff too, making this a busy but rewarding role. You will be required to provide a high level of customer service to both candidates and the internal managers alike.
We will give you the opportunity to get a true flavour of the world of Human Resources with a specific focus on talent acquisition and development.
- Providing support to the recruitment processes for graduates and interns
- Offer support to the planning and execution of the Brandstorm Marketing Competition in the UK
- Be an integral part of the campus activity
- Manage mailbox and phone queries from prospective candidates and guide them through the application process
- Execut your own projects to help increase diversity within L’Oréal
- Help to manage and grow our social media presence
- Help to create content, book in and assist on the training for graduates and interns
- Update new and existing job roles and descriptions to fit the business’s needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work, with an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong team player approach with the ability to network
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proactivity, with a keen eye for improved efficiency
- You may be required to travel to our other office locations frequently during this internship.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
At L’Oréal, we strongly believe that diversity is a source of creativity, growth and performance. By promoting the respect and value of difference through human resources development, we have established ourselves as a global corporate citizen and a preferred employer. We aim for our teams to reflect the diversity both of our consumers and our catchment areas, at all levels, particularly in terms of nationality, sexual orientation, ethnic and social origins, disability, gender and age.
Once you click apply you will be greeted by our Chat Bot Mya. Mya will ask you a few questions to check you meet our eligibility for this role. Don’t worry, she’s not testing you! She’s just checking you’re comfortable with the location, salary and you have the eligible rights to work etc.
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to an online assessment called Seedlink. In this we would like you to answer three questions, two written and one via video. There is no time limit on this so please don’t feel obligated to do this straight away, however, the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don’t worry what you look like, just worry about what you’re saying! We will then take your score, see if you meet the benchmark and if so, submit you to the final review for Assessment Centre.
We will be running Assessment Centres throughout October, November and December. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre isn’t until December!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.