KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Define and coordinate a recruitment strategy in order to identify, select, integrate, and build loyalty among the best candidates in order to contribute to the growth of L’Oréal by developing the attractiveness of the Group.
- Build and coordinate the strategy for the recruitment and integration of new employees according to priority areas in the development of L’Oréal's business.
- Anticipate the professional and profiling needs of organizations in consultation with managers, and with management committees in particular.
- Attract, identify, and head-hunt talent in accordance with L’Oréal values, anticipating developments in skills and promoting profiles with potential and future leaders.
- Promoting the creation of a talent pool through digital innovations in sourcing.
- Be a guarantor for the compliance of ethical and regulatory standards in the recruitment process.
- Define the Employer Brand strategy and represent the company at events linked to recruitment.
- Select recruitment companies and service providers in accordance with the Group's referencing policy.
- Determine the organization and profile of recruitment teams and negotiate a recruitment budget.
- Drive Group projects, share, and communicate best practices.
- Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Builds and promotes efficient methodology
• Performs needs assessment
• Drives recruitment process
• Masters recruitment tools and data
- Establishes a trusting and effective
• Improves the candidate experience
• Leads in-depth interviews
• Recruits a diverse team of talents
- Anticipates and facilitates change
• Embodies and promotes L’Oréal’s Employee Value Proposition
• Leverages digital sourcing and recruitment innovation
• Promotes strong community mindset
TRUSTED ADVISOR TO THE BUSINESS
- Delivers talent to the business
• Provides thorough market intelligence
• Anticipates business needs
• Advises and challenges business stakeholders
• PEOPLE DEVELOPER