About the Job
- This newly created role reports directly into the Australian CFO with a dotted line responsibility to the L’Oréal South Asia Pacific Tax Director.
- You will be responsible for managing governance across the broad range of taxes applicable to the business operations with a focus on corporate Income Tax, GST, transfer pricing, Withholding Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, but also encompassing Customs and State Payroll Taxes.
- You will play a lead role in ensuring tax compliance subject to the ATO Streamlined Assurance Review and other Requests For Information to qualify L’Oréal for the Justified Trust program with the ATO.
- You will take the lead in establishing relationships with stakeholders within the business and external advisors to formulate a framework to ensure good governance on tax matters.
- You will work closely with the broader Finance, in-house Legal and Risk Management teams, to plan and review tax return preparation, instalments payments, Business Activity Statements, etc.
- You will be a qualified CA/CPA and must have previous experience in corporate taxation with a top or second tier global accounting firm.
- You will be a strong networker and be able to establish credibility and engage with various internal and external stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- You will be an excellent communicator to be able to present information in an effective and articulate manner
- You will be outcome and results driven with ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
About the Perks
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection benefits as part of the salary package
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our fantastic brands
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability