Key Job Accountabilities
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of the RDVM team's activities
- Be the first touch point for the division and DMI for RDVM ASIA
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, DED setup (NA + SAPMENA Production, PLV, 3D …) etc.
- Follow department budget with finance team
- Follow IT activity. Computer, expertise licenses from outside such as SKP up AutoCAD etc.… and internal license for the APAC RDVM community displayer framing tolls etc...)
- Checks emails daily to act/alert if required.
- Organizes and coordinates the manager's activities.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports.
- RDVM process, Project tracker, sustainability report, convergence report, newsletter, best practices etc.…
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant.
ORGANIZES/OPTIMIZES THE ACTIVITY OF THE TEAM
- Handles the team's calendars.
- Anticipates, takes the initiative, and handles priorities.
- Carries out all activities while displaying a sense of service, availability, and responsiveness.
- Takes responsibility for all or part of a project
- Coordinates the advancement of projects with internal or external partners
- Local & Overseas Courier Arrangement
- Stationery and expertise stationary Order
- SAP Warehouse Product / PLV Order
- MIS Request Management (Software license skp. AutocaD displayer…, IT issues, system access request...etc.)
- My market vendor & purchase order creation
- Administrative relation management with vendors
SORTS, RE-PROCESSES, AND DISTRIBUTES INFORMATION
- Drafts simple or complex responses to letters and emails.
- Summarizes and analyzes important points in the responses made with the division, DMI and countries RDVM.
- Identifies useful documents and information within the department's sector and handles their distribution.
- Coordinate attending and organization of important meeting ( SAM, IM RDVM seminar for RDVM NA community…) through teams or by travel after travel ban.
HANDLES ADMINISTRATIVE ACTIVITIES
- Implements administrative tasks relevant to his/her area of activity and reports on it.
- Updates administrative and/or technical data (indicators and monitoring tools).
- Uses the professional applications available for his/her activity. ( teams, excel, Office suite etc..)
- RDVM Contact list update
- Retail design epot consolidation
- Book production
- APAC monthly meeting schedule ( RDVM purchasing Brand DMI Countries etc.) and reservation
- Luxe RDVM e-Seminar organisation + offline
- Packaging PLV
- Adhoc request
Technical / Professional Competencies:
- Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal skills are required Good working knowledge of all Adobe and office package ( MAC and PC),
- Mandarin, English, fluent. French could be a plus
- Able to work independently within an international team environment (cultural knowledge)
- Interest and show an awareness of and curiosity for Luxury, design and cosmetic sector (vocabulary, rules, processes, network, etc.).
- Kindness, Humble, confidential required
- within the team.