This position will coordinate all production for display assembly and special packs. The position entails working closely with warehouse supervisors to maintain the business flow and maximize utilization of the assembly floor.
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Preferred: 2-3 years of experience in a fast paced shipping environment.
- Preferred: PC literate and have a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bi-lingual English-Spanish preferred
- Obtain L’Oreal forklift certification
- Able to bend, twist and lift up to 35lbs
Close to moderate supervision required for this position
- Assist Team Leader II or Supervisor in appropriate manning for the production lines and the execution of production plans.
- Ability to schedule and perform training for labor to ensure L’Oreal quality and safety standards are met.
- Prepare daily production reports.
- Maintain communication with Bills Of Material picking Material Movement Specialists to guarantee all jobs are ready to run.
- Oversee assembly lines set ups.
- Take control of team leader II responsibilities when he or she is absent.
- Work with warehouse operations and the shipping department to adhere to daily shipping schedules.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with warehouse personnel, Transportation department, carriers, and drivers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.