Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: California - El Segundo
NYX Professional Makeup
Job Function: Digital
Job Title: Digital Project Manager
NYX Professional Makeup is looking for professionals with strong digital project management skills to join our team. Candidates should have experience working on a B2C ecommerce platform/business and a strong technical background. Candidates must be self-motivated, have strong organization skills and need to be willing to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment. This individual will be responsible for managing multiple projects at one time and owning the workflows to ensure delivery of all projects on time, on budget and within expectations.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Manage the relationships between NYX Ecommerce and 3rd Party Development providers and Ecommerce vendor partners for technical support. Provide daily updates and prioritize all work and business activities for both teams.
• Produce detailed technical requirement specs for all site enhancements, site updates, and digital projects.
· Identify and communicate product risks to key stakeholders
· Manage team member and stakeholder expectations
· Regularly review and analyze project scopes during the duration of the project timeline
· Write up all project documentation
• Facilitate the definition, idea generation and delivery of web based initiatives that link to marketing strategies and integrate digital approaches and creative design.
• Create and manage timelines, track deliverables, and proactively follow-up with all cross-functional and external partners to ensure adherence to deadlines.
• Utilize project management and systems development best practices throughout the development and production processes.
• Perform Quality Assurance testing and approval on the launch of new enhancements and bi-weekly site builds.
• Work closely with L’Oreal Digital IT team to ensure open lines of communication between NYX brand team and IT team in NYC.
• Manage the technical implementations of international site launches for NYX Cosmetics (e-commerce and marketing).
• Manage strategic implementations across NYX Cosmetics and L’Oreal.
• Manage all Free Standing Store tech launches and CMS updates in partnership with Retail Marketing, creative, and external partners.
• Manage all project budgets and resources and provide status to key stakeholders.
• Deliver all projects within budget, on time, and to brand expectations for data integrity and product quality.
Experience and expected qualities:
• 5-7 years of digital project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools
o eCommerce production experience
o Vendor management experience
o Demandware platform experience
o Experience with web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Coremetrics, etc.
o Understanding of SCRUM project management model
o Project management tools experience including JIRA, Basecamp, Asana, etc.
• Ability to coordinate and work in multiple simultaneous projects
• Ability to track and report status to direct team, Digital IT management and business partners
• Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to communicate complex work flows to direct team and the broader NYX team and L’Oreal organizations
• Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
• Understanding of A/B and Multivariate testing techniques and measurements
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a customer-centric focus