Сфера деятельности: Finance
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Petaling Jaya
Who are we
Change is the DNA of L'Oréal; we are constantly leading the beauty industry to go beyond. In 1909, we began as a small store selling hair dye. Today, we have a portfolio of 36 international brands and a global presence in 150 countries.
At L'Oréal, there are 6 Zone Business Services Centres supporting the Group. Our ambition is to grow the finance department of the future at L'Oréal and provide world-class services to the Group.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Accounting Leader, the Accountant is responsible for:
- General ledger and group consolidation reporting.
- Coordinate accounting closing performed by Accenture.
- Perform account reconciliation in BSC scope and arrange balance sheet reviews for assigned countries with head of accounting and countries chief accountant and countries CFO.
- Being a key contact of accounting for assigned countries in terms of provision, consolidation report.
- Improve accounting GL & reporting processes and working closely with DEX team.
- Responsible for KPIs that are linked to GL & reporting for assigned countries.
General Ledger and Consolidation Reporting
- Prepare and post General Ledger entries according to Group requirements: provision for risks and charges, journal entries for adjustments…
- Prepare and finalize Balance Sheet, trial balances for entities he/she is in charge of.
- Review summary of variations of provisions
- Prepare account reconciliations and follow up the actions to ensure balance sheet are clean.
- Arrange balance sheet reviews with country chief accountants and country CFOs for entities he/she is in charge of.
- Prepare and finalize CONSO reporting based on pre-defined schedules to ensure timely and quality package submission.
- Responsible for quarterly closing and HRDC consolidation reporting for the hard close in May and November.
- Review the consolidation reporting with countries chief accountants and ensure issues are timely resolved.
- Prepare other group reporting defined in BSC scope.
- Be a key accounting contact with group consolidation team for the entities he/she is in charge of.
Accounting internal control
- Perform and ensure operational controls for General Ledger and Reporting, as per TAP requirements.
- Ensure legal requirements and IFRS standards are respected
- Provide quality service to countries.
- Manage efficiency communications with stakeholders in countries and group for entities he/she is in charge of.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum of 4-5 years of work experience in accounting.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and regulations in Asia.
- Solid knowledge of accounting process and practice, and ERP (SAP) system.
- Experience of managing a professional accounting team.
- CPA or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in a multinational company or shared services organization strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage complexity and dynamic business situation.
- Language ability: Japanese to work with counterparts from the country
◄ Назад к списку вакансий