Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
- Conduct safety evaluation for formulas and raw materials in a timely manner to support cosmetic product development in different Asia R&I hubs.
- Align within the global organization of safety on specific safety related topics and key projects. Coordinate/perform/monitor the implementation of the safety positions in region to guarantee the consistency of safety worldwide.
- Closely follow the key technical points of métiers in the responsible domain (technologies, formulations, products, raw materials and etc.), and ensure timely sharing of key activities/progress/anticipated obstacles.
- Help prepare safety evaluation summaries of products and ingredients for regulatory submissions in APAC region.
- Continuously develop the sensitivity and awareness to the aspects/elements required for decision making and optimize cross functional communication for simplicity and efficiency.
- PhD/Master in toxicology, pharmacology or biomedical sciences.
- Understanding of pre-clinical and clinical studies and be able to summarize findings accurately.
- Be able to apply standard scientific principles, concepts and techniques to evaluate the safety of products and ingredients. Reviews and summarizes safety data from all sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work spirit with the ability to work effectively in a matrix-type organization.
- Be flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий