Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Dublin - Styne House
A global brand with a history of innovation and ambition. Here at L’Oréal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries and to develop operations across every retail distribution channel too. And we can honestly say that our careers are just as diverse as our business. After all, at L’Oréal, nothing is impossible.
During this placement your principal accountability would be to provide trade marketing support to our Trade Marketing Managers in adapting our international marketing campaigns for the Irish market. You would be responsible for your own live projects within the team with exposure to senior management. You will be liaising with all other functions across our business so strong interpersonal skills are a must.
· "P.O.S." – design and implement all permanent and semi-permanent Point-of-Sale marketing materials for the pharmacy channel
· Competitor Analysis: Monthly analysis of pricing, in store activity, & media campaigns
· Strategy – assisting in the creation and implementation of new product launch strategies, including adaptation of international display materials & advertising to the Irish market
· Analysis – reviewing monthly sell-out data and completing performance update reports tracking launches, promotions and marketing campaigns
· Media Management
· Design and Creative Skills
· Numerical Skills
· Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
· Have a strong sense of initiative and problem solving
· Strong communication skills at all levels
· Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages, namely PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
· Strong organisational skills
Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding environment
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
· You must be eligible to work in the Ireland
· Attained or are in the process of attaining a minimum 2:1 bachelor's level qualification
· You must be a student looking to complete a placement during your bachelor’s degree or due to finish your bachelor’s degree in 2018
L’Oréal offers highly competitive salaries reviewed on an annual basis. We offer 25 days annual leave, in addition to nine days paid public holidays. Our employee product scheme offers significant discount across our product range. We offer a company pension scheme and a free life assurance scheme. We also a discounted dental care scheme and healthcare.