Trade Marketing Manager
Professional Products Division
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 38 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. This year we were also named one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 8th time.
What are key highlights of this role?
As Trade Marketing Manager you will report into the Marketing Manager and you will champion consumer and trade activation across all touchpoints. You will also assist with the design and execution of integrated marketing campaigns and support with the development of marketing materials and assets for the Brand campaigns.
What are the key duties of this role?
There are four main categories that this role is responsible for:
Store Acceleration Programme
- · Increase sell out and sell in via salon sales to increase the Brand’s share of business versus competition
- · Develop, source and execute a store environment excellence programme to drive share of voice, build brand equity and improve repurchase and dwell time in store space
- · Manage a store personnel customer service programme (‘store heroes’) to improve dwell time, conversion and competitive market share in store sales including development of animation and incentive programme and content management of comms channels associated with store heroes including website and social pages
- · Building share of sales with mobile hairdressers through a variety of recruitment and conversion initiatives
- · Ongoing development and management of a new CRM programme for the brand to build customer loyalty and ISMS across stores and salons
- · Management of the user interface solution with management agency
- · Content management alignment with marketing calendar
- · Performance, usage and ROI optimisation analysis (including P&L monitoring)Procurement, supply chain and stock management of the reward materials and any third party suppliers
- · Develop and manage a salon retail excellence solution to drive in salon retail
- · Look after Top Accounts and Artistic retail excellence merchandising solution
Annual and Monthly Brand Materials
- · Production of monthly materials including sales presenters, magazines, order pads and stock trackers
- · Development, Management and maintenance of primary digital sales tool, Wepad
- · Development, production and delivery of biannual conquest kits, promotional materials, product portfolio and any associated brand books
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- · Entrepreneurship, Innovation and a strong drive to get push the status quo.
- · Creativity, eye for design along with sensitivity to metier
- · Outstanding attention to detail
- · Confident and enthusiastic manner
- · Practical and methodical approach to problem solving
- · Experience working as part of a team and independently (although often without supervision and under pressure).
- · Ability to be proactive and assertive
- · Prioritisation skills, able to cope under pressure and multi-task
- · Effective communication skills, together with a resilient character are essential.
- · Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and strong numeric ability
Potential next steps following this role
L’Oréal is focused on talent development. You will be supported throughout your career by your colleagues, line manager and the HR team with regular reviews and clear expectations and objectives. If you meet these objectives, you can expect your career to progress to other roles either internationally or in another Division. Possible next steps include, but not limited to a Divisional role or a move into the business.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- · World class learning and development opportunities.
- · Excellent benefits including pension, profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary.
- · Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- · The opportunity to be empowered and to lead the change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/