Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Panamá
Are you passionate about cosmetics products and do you want to bring innovative startegies to increase sales and brand/category presence?
Then this is your opportunity to join L'Oréal Consumer Products Division!
At L'Oreal Consumer Products Division (CPD), we make the best of cosmetic innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in mass retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores. These brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Trade Marketing profesionnal to push the growth of pillar products and to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.You will…
- Implement and track Trade Marketing programmes for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programmes, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to Trade Marketing Manager and commercial / marketing teams
- Monitor and improve processes to better link marketing and commercial activities
- Manage budget and ROI for his/her specific Trade Marketing activities
- 2+ years of experience in trade marketing
- A bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related careers
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- You are resourceful and can successfully move a project forward being given vague or new tasks
- You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- A Critical Thinker. You're able to identify, analyse and solve strategically day-to-day problems.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий